Student Organizations at K-State
The Kansas State Student Governing Association has given the OSAS the following roles and responsibilities pertaining to campus organizations at K-State. They are:
- To act on registration requests by any organization wishing to form on the K-State campus.
- To register fund-raising or sponsorship activities of registered organizations and services.
- To advise registered organizations in their day-to-day programming functions.
- To assist potential and existing organizations regarding the establishment of organizational operations and procedures.
There are numerous advantages and privileges granted to those groups who register their organization. They are:
- Use of certain university meeting rooms and facilities free of charge.
- Opportunity to request funds from SGA.
- Use of mailbox in the OSAS.
- Opportunity to participate in OSAS sponsored workshops and programs.
- A copy of The Source, the student organization handbook.
- Assistance with fund-raising activities.
- Use of the computers in the OSAS.
- Additional promotion of your events through the OSAS Twitter and Facebook accounts.