Creating an Organization
Registration Process for New Groups
The Process of registering a new student group is simple and involves only a few basic steps. Follow the steps listed here, using the forms provided and information listed to establish a new student organization.
- To start the registration process you can go to: https://orgsync.com/browse_orgs/110
- Login using your eID and password.
- There you can complete the registration form by clicking on the “Register New Organization” green button in the top right.
- Be sure to mark that you are a new student organization when asked that question.
- To register an organization we require a few basic items.
- A constitution for your organization that you will upload as a part of the registration process. ( I know you already emailed that to me but if you can upload it into the system that would be great.)
- Five student members or more. (We take the official membership off of the number of members within OrgSync that are a part of your organization but we ask you to provide an estimate on the registration form.)
- A faculty/staff advisor for your organization. You will be asked to provide their name and email in the registration form and then a confirmation will be emailed that they are willing to serve as your advisor.
- After you registration form is submitted as a new organization we will contact you to set up a time to meet with at least one representative of your organization. It can be your president, your advisor, or others from the organization. We’ll go over some basic information and a brief demonstration of OrgSync.