1. K-State home
  2. »OSAS
  3. »Consumer and Tenant Affairs
  4. »Making an Appointment with Consumer and Tenant Affairs

Office of Student Activities and Services

Making an Appointment

Do you meet the following requirements?

You must be a currently enrolled KSU Student.

To set up an appointment:

To set up your appointment call the Office of Student Activities and Services at (785) 532-6541 or stop by the office on the ground floor of the K-State Student Union.

What to bring:

When you are coming for your appointment, it is important to bring all relevant papers (ie, leases, utility bills, etc...).

Helpful hints

  • Don't wait until the last minute to come in. If you are concerned about an issue, come in as soon as possible. We prefer to avoid problems than to work damage control.
  • Be prepared to take notes
  • Don't bring parents, girlfriends, boyfriends, or friends to your appointment
  • Be honest.