1. K-State home
  2. »Non-Traditional & Veteran Student Services
  3. »Financial

Non-Traditional & Veteran Student Services

Financial Aid

Contact the K-State Financial Aid Office

Office of Student Financial Assistance

Kansas State University
104 Fairchild Hall
Manhattan, KS  66506
785-532-6420 or 877-817-2287 (toll free)

K-State student financial aid forms

Federal aid application (FAFSA)

Income tax information

Working with your financial aid counselor

You have a financial aid counselor. Be sure to talk with him or her initially, as you enroll at K-State, and especially if your financial situation changes due to:

  • Loss of job
  • Medical issues
  • Change in marital status
  • Children
  • Other reasons