King Hall

Photograph of King Hall

Show King Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map

King Hall contains laboratories, demonstration rooms, classrooms and offices for the Department of Chemistry.

History

King Hall was built in 1966 for $1.26 million. A connection has since built between King Hall and the Chemistry/Biochemistry Building, which opened in 1988. King Hall is named in honor of Professor Herbert H. King, who took over as head of the Department of Chemistry in 1918.