The Division of Facilities, which oversees maintenance of campus buildings and grounds, is located in Dykstra Hall.
- Campus Planning & Facilities Management, room 202, 532-6377, fax 532-6363
- Central Mail Services, email@example.com, 532-7751, fax 532-0187
- Facilities Utilities, room 109, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6373, fax 532-7939
- Facilities, Division of, email@example.com, 532-6373, fax 532-1711
- Key Control and Distribution, 532-6373, fax 532-5749
- Post Office, room 113, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6306
- Room Scheduling, 532-1712, fax 532-5749
Built in 1955, Dykstra Hall is former home to the Department of Veterinary Medicine. After completion of the new vet med complex in 1978, the offices for the K-State Division of Facilities moved into Dykstra Hall, where they remain today. The building was named in honor of Dr. R.R. Dykstra, who came to K-State in 1909. He was appointed head of the Department of Veterinary Medicine in 1917 and became dean two years later.