Dykstra Hall houses offices for the Division of Facilities, as well as the on-campus Post Office.
- Campus Planning & Facilities Management, 202 Dykstra Hall, 532-6389, fax 532-6363
- Central Mail Services, 109 Dykstra Hall, email@example.com, 532-7751, fax 532-0187
- Facilities, Division of, Dykstra Hall, 532-6389, fax 532-1711
- Post Office, 113 Dykstra Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6306
Built in 1955, Dykstra Hall is former home to the Department of Veterinary Medicine. After completion of the new vet med complex in 1978, the offices for the K-State Division of Facilities moved into Dykstra Hall, where they remain today. The building was named in honor of Dr. R.R. Dykstra, who came to K-State in 1909. He was appointed head of the Department of Veterinary Medicine in 1917 and became dean two years later.