The K-State Book Network (KSBN) is seeking nominations for faculty or staff members who have demonstrated enthusiasm and creativity in conducting learning activities related to the common reading selection, Zeitoun.
One outstanding faculty or staff member will be selected based on:
- Creative application of theme(s) from the book
- Engagement of students in program, project, or activity
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for enhancing the educational experience at K-State
To submit a nomination, please provide the following materials:
- A one-page letter of nomination, including a description of the program, project, or activity and how it related to the common reading selection. When possible, include the number of students impacted and how the nominee demonstrates enthusiasm for enhancing the educational experience at K-State. Please also provide the name of the person, his/her department or affiliation, and title. The letter of nomination may be from a student, faculty member, or staff member. Self-nominations are encouraged.
- A one-page letter of support from a current K-State student who participated in the program, project or activity.
Entries should be electronically submitted by November 6, 2011 to email@example.com. Paper applications may be submitted to
KSBN Faculty/Staff Award
University Honors Program
7 Leasure Hall
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506
The first-prize winner will receive recognition at a very special KSBN event at the end of the fall semester.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.