Skip to the content

Kansas State University


Network and Telecommunications Services provides telephone and voicemail services to faculty, staff, and students at Kansas State University.

New requests

Requests may include a new phone line, move a line, add voicemail, disconnect a line, and make changes to your bill.

Report a problem

To report problems with administrative phones or services, call 785-532-7111. Residence hall students should report phone problems to their hall staff or building maintenance personnel. Do not report a problem online or email NTS.

  • Call: 785-532-7111