Access to IT Resources
|STUDENTS WHO LEAVE K-STATE||EMPLOYEES WHO LEAVE K-STATE|
|* Retain access to||* Retain access to|
|Lose access to||Lose access to|
* As long as the eID is kept active by meeting K-State's password-change deadlines each semester.
- Student must have taken a credit course.
- Students who have graduated from K-State, retirees, and emeritus faculty and staff have access to email as long as they continue to change their password every 180 days.
- Terminated employees no longer have access to Office 365, including forwarded email 240 days after they have left the university. A reminder will be sent at 226 days after they have left the university.
- In special circumstances and at the request of the appropriate university administrator with the approval of the CIO, email may be terminated immediately for cause. This requires a formal email or letter by the requesting administrator to the CIO (email@example.com).