Access to IT Resources
|STUDENTS WHO LEAVE K-STATE||EMPLOYEES WHO LEAVE K-STATE|
|Retain* access to||Retain* access to|
|Lose access to||Lose access to|
* As long as the eID is kept active by meeting K-State's password-change deadlines each semester.
NOTE: At the request of the appropriate university administrator with the approval of the Chief Information Officer, email may be terminated immediately for cause. This requires a formal email or letter by the requesting administrator to the Chief Information Officer.
- Students must have taken a credit course.
- K-State graduates retain access to email as long as they continue to change their password every 180 days.
Emeritus faculty and staff, and retirees
- Lose access to Office 365 apps, including OneDrive, three weeks after their retirement date.
- Lose access to KSIS.
- Retain access to email as long as they continue to change their password every 180 days.
- Retain access to online library journals and databases from campus computers. Requests for remote access in order to continue research activities will be considered on an individual basis.