University Computing Labs and K-State InfoCommons
The university computing labs and the K-State InfoCommons (Hale Library) are central computing facilities for use by K-State students, faculty, and staff. Hundreds of computers are available (PCs and Macs), with a variety of software, limited free printing, and wireless printing from lab computers and personal laptops. These resources are supported by the Chief Information Officer.
Tips for using the labs
- Save your work to an external storage device such as a USB flash drive.
- Save files often. Lab software removes all stored data after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Printouts can be sent to any printer in the university computing labs.
- Sign out of both the computer and print station when you're done.
- Don't leave your property unattended in the labs.