University Computing Labs and K-State InfoCommons
The university computing labs and the K-State InfoCommons (Hale Library) are central computing facilities for use by K-State students, faculty, and staff. Hundreds of computers are available (PCs and Macs), with a variety of software, limited free printing, and wireless printing from lab computers and personal laptops. These resources are supported by the Vice Provost for Information Technology Services.
Tips for using the labs
- Save your work to an external storage device such as a USB flash drive.
- Save files often. Lab software removes all stored data after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Printouts can be sent to any printer in the university computing labs.
- Sign out of both the computer and print station when you're done.
- Don't leave your property unattended in the labs.