Enabling compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 10
In order for KSIS and HRIS to work correctly in Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 or Windows 8, IE 10 must be set to compatibility mode. If the compatibility mode is not enabled, the progress wheel will spin but you will never be taken to the link location.
- Open Internet Explorer 10 and then press the Alt key.
- On the Tools menu, click Compatibility View settings.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Display all websites in Compatibility View option.
- Add K-State.edu and ksu.edu to the list of websites with Compatibility View enabled.
- In the Add this website: box, type K-State.edu, and then click Add.
- In the Add this website: box, type ksu.edu, and then click Add.
- Click Close.