Skip to the content

Kansas State University

Network and Telecommunications Services
Kansas State University
1105 Sunset Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502

Wildcat Cable TV Billing

  1. When will I be billed?
  2. Where can I make a payment?
  3. What if I don't pay my bill?
  4. Who should I contact with questions or problems?

When will I be billed?

You will receive your bill sent to your K-State email address with a pdf attached, at the beginning of each calendar month. Bills are due to be paid on or before the last business day of the month.

  • Residence Halls customers: Typically, current bills are just sent during the school year, September May.
  • Jardine Apartments customers: Your bill with a pdf attached is sent year-round.

Where can I make a payment?

Payments can be made by credit card, cash, or check. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover online and over the phone at 785-532-7331. Payments may be brought or mailed to our office at Information Technology Services, 2323 Anderson Avenue Suite 125, Manhattan, KS 66502. Our business hours for receiving payments are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

What if I don't pay my bill?

Failure to pay by the 10th of the month following the due date will result in your service being cancelled and a $15 late fee. A second nonpayment will result in denial of service. Bad checks will result in a $30 service charge. Kansas State University reserves the right to withhold transcripts and deny permission to re-enroll if there is an outstanding balance. If your account has been turned off for late payment, please call us after payment is received to reactivate your service.

Who should I contact with questions or problems?

Questions concerning billing should be directed to Information Technology Services at 785-532-7331. From outside Manhattan call 800-232-0133 and ask for extension 2-7331. Problems with residence hall phones should be reported to your hall staff.