The Information Technology Assistance Center provides centralized information technology support to the faculty, staff, and students of Kansas State University. The goal of iTAC is to be the first point of contact for campus information technology needs by providing these technical support services to faculty and staff.
iTAC 2014 goals
- Collaborate with units across campus in their pursuit and use of innovative technologies in support of K-State 2025.
- Deliver next generation user support services.
- Support state-of-the-art, user-driven educational technologies and training.
- Improve internal and external information technology communications.
- Promote the professional development of iTAC students and staff. Focus on areas where we need to ramp up our expertise including the network operations, virtualization, new classroom design and installation, remote support, training and delivery and ITIL.