The Information Technology Assistance Center provides centralized information technology support to the faculty, staff, and students of Kansas State University. The goal of iTAC is to be the first point of contact for campus information technology needs by providing these technical support services to faculty and staff.
2016 ITS Goals
- Engage faculty, staff, and students to understand and meet their teaching, learning, research, outreach, and extension needs.
- Deliver services that improve undergraduate and graduate student engagement and quality of life throughout recruitment, enrollment, learning, and the advising cycle to increase retention. Allow faculty and staff to collaborate with students and peers at K-State, partner institutions, and affiliates.
- Discover opportunities and services to improve institutional efficiency and reduce unnecessary duplication in systems, tools, resources, and activities to ensure services are reliable, accessible, and sustainable in support of academic and administrative functions including extension and outreach functions.
- Grow IT capabilities by investing in the skills and expertise of our staff and by increasing our ability to attract and retain talented professionals.
- Provide appropriate services and applications to support research at Kansas State University.
- Support and expand the communication infrastructure for athletic and special events.