1. K-State home
  2. »ISSS
  3. »Forms
  4. »Request for Student Work Permit

International Student and Scholar Services

Request for International Student
On-Campus Work Permit

Hourly GTA GRA/GA Other

  • Please note that students cannont exceed 20 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters.
  • Student employees must be enrolled in a full course of study in the fall and spring semester as defined below.


  • Undergraduate 12 credit hours
    Graduate 9 credit hours
    Graduate with a .4/.5 assistantship 6 credit hours
    English Language Program 18 credit hours