Working Together to Promote Cultural Understanding
International Food Festival was very successful!
Such a FEAST! The International Food Festival was very successful. We want to say THANK YOU to all who support ICC, the volunteers, officers, staff, participants, and so much more. We wouldn't have made it without your participation.
We want to give our special thanks to those who help us prepared the delicious food:
Thai Student Association
Vietnamese Student Association
Malaysian Student Association
Alix Carole Bilip
Pablo Gumera Coll
Nepalese Student Association
Who Are We?
ICC is a group of international and American students and scholars representing over 100 countries, working together to promote fellowship and cultural understanding of people of diverse nationalities. Our objectives:
- To promote cooperation, understanding, and fellowship among students of all nationalities at Kansas State University.
- To work for the improvement of the living conditions of the international students of all nationalities at Kansas State University.
- To work for the establishment of good relations and rapport between the international and the American students at Kansas State University.
- To take a position on issues that affect the international students at the university including their relationship with the faculty, administration, the community, and their fellow students.
ICC works with the international student organizations at KSU and various groups in the Manhattan community, to celebrate diversity and host cultural events. ICC provides guidance to international students and also serves as a voice for international students at the university level.
Fall 2013 ICC Meetings
- September 13 at 6:00 PM in the International Student Center
- October 3 at 6:00 PM in Stateroom 2 in the Student Union
- October 31 at 6:00 PM in Stateroom 2 in the Student Union
Representatives from each international student organization are encouraged to attend to share information about their organization's activities, address concerns, and provide feedback.
Everyone is invited to participate in ICC and membership is free. Through ICC, people from around the world come together.
The Mission Statement
International Coordinating Council is an organization with a mission to foster relations between International students and Americans by hosting different events. ICC's main aim is to bring unity among diversity at KSU campus. We work with different international organizations at KSU and try to bring everyone at one platform. We are a group of people who constantly work to showcase cultures of different nations on KSU soil. Anyone who wants to make a difference at international level and wants to meet new people is welcome to be a member of ICC.