1. K-State home
  2. »Arts and Sciences
  3. »Gender, Women and Sexuality Studies Department
  4. »Graduate Program
  5. »How to Apply if You Have Earned a Graduate Degree from KSU

Gender, Women, and Sexuality Studies Department

How to Apply For the Women's Studies Graduate Certificate if you are NOT enrolled in another KSU Graduate Degree Program

Complete the appropriate online application through the KSU Graduate School.

        US Citizens & Permanent Resident Application

        International Applicants

Select "Graduate Certificate" when you are asked what type of degree you are seeking, and select "Women's Studies" from the pull-down menu to answer "What do you plan to major in at K-State?"

Note: Achievement tests scores are not needed.

Note: Send an office undergraduate transcript to the Graduate School

Admissions is an ongoing, rolling basis and we encourage applications throughout the academic year.

If you have any questions, please contact either:

Women's Studies Department Graduate Certificate Director
Phone: 785-532-5738
Email: womst@ksu.edu


KSU Graduate School
Voice: 785-532-6191 or 800-651-1816
Fax: 785-532-2983