The General Accounting section is comprised of the Accounts Payable and Asset Management units for the University. General Accounting facilitates vendor relations, payments, issuance of business procurement cards and asset management services for the University. Accounts Payable is responsible for the payment of goods and services to vendors as well as reimbursements to individuals for costs incurred as part of University business. In addition, this area pre-audits payments for compliance, receives and distributes warrants, and ensures all financial transactions are properly recorded in the State and University accounting systems. Asset Management assists the University community in managing the University's asset inventory, surplus property, disposal of inventory, inventory depreciation, and excise tax refunds. The General Accounting Staff is available to provide assistance and answer questions the campus community has.
**Click here to find information regarding January 1, 2016 updates to the Travel Reimbursement Rates and Policy.
- EForms Training Thursday, April 14th 9:00 am to 11:00 am - Register Here
- 2016 Fiscal Year End Training Register Here
- May 11th 9:00 am to 11:00 am - Union Big XII Room
- May 12th 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm - Union Big XII Room
- May 13th 9:00 am to 11:00 am - ONLINE (Designed for Non-Manhattan campus locations)
- March 2016 General Accounting Newsletter