Position requests

Procedures for Requesting New Positions

The Budget Office sets up all new position numbers - for regular/budgeted and non-budgeted positions and for temporary/non-budgeted positions.

Instructions for requesting new positions.

For a new Temporary/Non-Budgeted USS position

Please contact Human Capital Services. 

For new Student positions

        Please contact Human Capital Services.

Procedures for converting positions

Converting a position from USS to unclassified is handled in HCS. See HR PPM section .060 for converting positions.