Apply for Officer Positions
We are currently accepting applications for officer positions for the academic year 2016-17.
Please consider applying for one of the open officer positions!
Deadline to apply is Friday, April 7, 2017 by 5 p.m.
The selection committee will contact qualified applicants for short interviews during the week of April 10th.
Final decisions will be made by April 28th.
Open officer positions for 2017-18 (Click on each one for a position description):
Who can apply?
Students who will be enrolled at K-State during fall 2017 and spring 2018. The officer positions are a 1 year commitment.
- Become a student leader to help foster multicultural relationships between international and domestic students
- Great resume builder (applying for future jobs, internships and even scholarships)
- Gain experience in a student organization with a leadership role. For more information about International Buddies CLICK HERE.
How to apply?
APPLY ONLINE NOW! CLICK HERE for the online application. You will need to include a 1 page, double-spaced Statement of Interest in the online application.
Deadline to apply is Monday, April 7, 2017 by 5 p.m.
- Perform duties outlined in your position description
- Willingness to interact and connect with a culturally diverse student body
- Attend weekly officer meetings (day/time will be determine once all officers have been selected)
- Help plan and attend International buddies events (3 to 4 events are organized each semester)
Please contact International Buddies Staff Advisor, Amy Hall, by email email@example.com or by phone 785-532-6448.