Apply for Officer Positions
We are currently accepting applications for officer positions for the academic year 2018-19.
Please consider applying for one of the open officer positions!
Deadline to apply is Friday, April 27, 2018 by midnight.
The selection committee will contact qualified applicants for short interviews during the next week.
Open officer positions for 2018-19 (Click on each one for a position description):
Who can apply?
Students who will be enrolled at K-State during fall 2018 and spring 2019. The officer positions are a 1 year commitment.
- Become a student leader to help foster multicultural relationships between international and domestic students
- Great resume builder (applying for future jobs, internships and even scholarships)
- Gain experience in a student organization with a leadership role. For more information about International Buddies CLICK HERE.
How to apply?
APPLY ONLINE NOW! CLICK HERE for the online application. You will need to include a 1 page, double-spaced Statement of Interest in the online application.
Deadline to apply is Monday, April 27, 2018 by midnight.
- Perform duties outlined in your position description
- Willingness to interact and connect with a culturally diverse student body
- Attend weekly officer meetings (day/time will be determine once all officers have been selected)
- Help plan and attend International buddies events (3 to 4 events are organized each semester)
Please contact International Buddies Staff Advisor, Huong Pham, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 785-532-6448.