The Education Abroad Office at Kansas State University provides effective administrative oversight for all education abroad opportunities, guides and prepares students for meaningful international experiences, collaborates with the campus community to develop quality education abroad, and maintains and enhances strategic partnerships.
Our vision for Kansas State University is an entire campus community fully engaged in education abroad.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Express and articulate intercultural skills and values
- Develop intercultural communication and critical thinking skills
- Build capacities for self-reflection and awareness
- Enhance cultural knowledge
- Gain global perspectives in respective fields of study