Wildcat Watch services
Wildcat Watch can capture, edit and produce video for both department and independent student organizations at no cost. Individual students may also request personal projects and/or video needs for free.
Departments, units, staff and faculty may also request produced videos at an hourly rate.
Produced video projects include:
- Highlights/general footage
For event capture and streaming services, please complete our online form or call 532-2535. Wildcat Watch can work with you to determine the appropriate resources for your project.
Please note the following for any event/lecture capture and/or streaming request:
- Please submit your capture-streaming request at least ten working days in advance.
- Venue reservations should provide a minimum of 2 hours for setup and technical checks PRIOR to the start of the event.
- Password-restricted streaming events require a minimum of two weeks advance notice
- Fees may apply to department, unit, faculty and staff for capture/stream services.