Wildcat Watch services
Wildcat Watch can capture, edit and produce video for both department and independent student organizations at no cost.
Individual students can request video services for free. This does not include grade-related content.
University departments, units, staff and faculty may also request produced videos.* These requests may include an hourly rate.**
Produced video projects include:
- Highlights and general footage
- Training and instructional
For event capture and streaming services, please complete our online form or call 532-2535.
Wildcat Watch can work with you to determine the appropriate resources for your project.
Please note the following for any event/lecture capture and/or streaming request:
- Please submit your capture-streaming request a minimum of two weeks in advance.*
- Venue reservations should provide a minimum of 2 hours for setup and technical checks PRIOR to the start of the event.
- Password-restricted streaming events require a minimum of two weeks advance notice
- Fees may apply to university department, unit, faculty and staff for capture/stream services.**