Student Life Assessment Committee
Committee Chair: TBDThe Student Life Assessment Committee reports to and receives direction from the Vice President for Student Life on matters relating to the assessment of programmatic and student learning outcomes in the Division of Student Life in an effort to promote a culture of assessment within Student Life. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership and support for departments in assessment efforts.
- Provide training opportunities and educate Student Life staff on assessment.
- Complete annual assessment reviews and develop ways for assessment results to be shared throughout the Division and with other campus stakeholders.
- Ensure assessment efforts align with University and Division strategic plans and priorities.
Student Life Staff Development and Engagement Committee
Committee Chair: Bre Hardy, email@example.com and Dan Seigel, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Life Staff Development and Engagement Committee creates ways for Division of Student Life staff to engage in social activities that build a sense of community within the Division and is responsible for providing professional and personal growth opportunities for Student Life staff. Specific responsibilities include:
- Recognizing the outstanding accomplishments and exemplary efforts of Student Life staff members who contribute to the improvement of the quality of student life at Kansas State University.
- Provide personal development by creating programs and incentives to increase social interactions, build community, and acknowledge exceptional contributions to Kansas State University.
- Creating professional development opportunities for staff.
- Identifying and addressing issues and/or current topics of interest to Student Life staff members.
- Facilitating the exchange of information and resources through programs, website, and workshops.
Student Life Graduate Assistant Development Committee
Committee Chairs: Amber Shumway, email@example.com and Andy Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Life Graduate Assistant Development Committee reports to and receives direction from the Vice President for Student Life on matters relating to Graduate Assistant recruitment, development, and retention within the Division of Student Life. Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop a systematic system for Graduate Assistant recruitment across the Division.
- Develop and promote professional development opportunities for graduate students in the Division.
- Ensure access and equity of professional development opportunities among graduate students working in the Division.