March 24, 2022
Newly hired faculty members invited to join New Faculty Institute
The New Faculty Institute is a universitywide program hosted by the Teaching and Learning Center to introduce newly hired faculty to K-State's missions of teaching, research and service. The institute provides networking and professional development opportunities to assist new faculty in becoming successful educators and researchers at Kansas State University.
The K-State New Faculty Institute will help participants:
- Make contact, establish relationships and initiate a professional network with peers and established faculty.
- Become knowledgeable about Kansas State University.
- Develop a sense of belonging to the K-State community.
- Take steps toward successful involvement in K-State's missions of teaching, research and service.
- Become proactive participants in a lifelong professional development process.
To be added to the listserv and receive timely updates about the New Faculty Institute, please email Tamara Bauer at email@example.com.
Join us for the following spring events:
- Wednesday, March 30, from 4-5:30 p.m. — Getting to know our campus community. An in-person networking event.
- Monday, April 11, from noon-1 p.m. — Questions & Conversation. A virtual event.
- Monday, April 18, from noon-1 p.m. — Time with President Richard Linton. A virtual event.
- Wednesday, May 4 from 4-5:30 p.m. — Getting to know our campus community. An in-person networking event.
For more details and to RSVP, please see this schedule.