September 15, 2021
Learn new skills with student workshops at the Innovation Lab
Throughout September, October and November, the Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab in Hale Library will host workshops for students who are interested in learning new skills. All workshops are free and no previous experience or knowledge is required to participate.
All workshops take place at 1 and 2:30 p.m. Space is limited.
- 3D Printing Fundamentals, Sept. 17.
- Laser Cutting, Etching and Scoring, Sept. 24.
- Build a Simple Circuit, Oct. 8.
- Spycraft 101 — Solder a Morse Code Keyer, Oct. 15.
- Microcontroller Madness — How to Program an Arduino, Oct. 22.
- Create Protective Cases for Your Projects, Oct. 29.
- Sewing Basics — Tools and Stitches, Nov. 12.
- Sewing Tech — Cutting Plotters, 3D Printing and Electronics, Nov. 19
Students interested in joining a workshop should email Jeff Sheldon at firstname.lastname@example.org with the workshop they are interested in. You can learn more at lib.k-state.edu/events.