February 5, 2020
Save the date for K-State's 22nd annual Leadership Seminar
Kansas State University's 22nd annual Leadership Seminar, "Conflict without Casualties: Making a Positive Impact," will take place Wednesday, March 18, at the K-State Student Union.
The K-State Leadership Seminar gives participants:
- Practical, hands-on information and tools.
- Best practices for effective leadership.
- Inspiration to exercise leadership when it really counts.
- Ideas of where to find additional leadership resources.
- A connection to others who are working to grow their leadership skills.
The mission of the K-State Leadership Seminar is to enhance the leadership skills and capacities of the K-State community and communities throughout Kansas.
Registration will be available soon.