December 10, 2013
Faculty, staff and student employees moving to Office 365 Jan. 6, 2014
Submitted by Information Technology Services
On Jan. 6, 2014, faculty, staff and student employees will be moved to Office 365, K-State's new email and calendaring system. K-Staters accessing email and calendaring via the web-based version will sign in as usual at webmail.k-state.edu. Those using a client (Outlook, Apple Mail, iCal) to access their email and calendar will need to configure the client after the migration.See the Help and Support page for configuration instructions.
See the Office 365 website (k-state.edu/its/office 365) for:
- Pre-migration information (includes a checklist of tasks to do before the migration)
- Post-migration information (includes a checklist of tasks to do after the migration)
- Dates for Introduction to Office 365 sessions
- Desktop and mobile device configuration (Help and Support page)
- Online training options (Help and Support page)
Please attend one of the Introduction to Office 365 sessions. Can't attend a face-to-face session? Watch the following videos that cover the same information as face-to-face sessions:
- Introduction to Office 365 video — youtube.com/watch?v=Qs_2IKYigdc
- Introduction to the Office 365 Web app — youtube.com/watch?v=d4GlW6Gfap0
Join the Office 365 Migration Yammer group. This online forum allows users to ask questions and share their thoughts. See Getting Started with Yammer for K-Staters.