Testing Services Price List
ACCUPLACER Assessment - Each
On-Campus ACT Test
Administration of Proctored Exams (2.5 Hour Session)
Administration of Proctored Exam (Hourly)
Administration of Proctored Exams - Extended Time per/hour
CLEP: College Level Examination Program
CLEP exam: K-State administration fee
DSST: DANTES Subject Standardized Tests
DSST exam: K-State administration fee
Proctored Assessments - All (2.5 Hour Session)
Proctored Assessments - Extended Time per/hour
MAT: Miller Analogies Test
No show/rescheduling fee
TEAS-V Assessment Administration
Testing Services - Late Request Submission
Testing Services - Late or Past Due Payment
- CLEP $89.00 exam fee is payable at the time of exam registration on the Collegeboard website.
- The DANTES:DSST $85.00 fee is payable by credit/debit card on test day.
- Administration fees can be paid by credit/debit card, cash in the exact amount, or check made payable to Kansas State University prior to scheduled appointment (K-State's return check fees are applicable on all dishonored payments.)
- All registration payments are nonrefundable. All fees must be paid before candidates are permitted to test.
- Fees subject to the hourly rate are NOT adjusted for quarter, half or three-quarter hour. (Ex. At the hourly rate a 75 minute test limit pays the same fee as a 2 hour time limit).
- To pay by credit or debit card, visit the payment center.