Kansas State offers exam proctoring services specific to the test taker's needs at the location indicated below. Students must comply with the proctoring policies and procedures for the site selected from the options below.
Proctoring Services - K-State Global Campus
Students enrolled in courses through K-State's Global Campus will follow the proctoring guidelines outlined by the Student Services Office at the K-State Global Campus.
Proctoring Services - Salina Campus
Students enrolled in courses through the Salina Campus and who elect to test at other testing locations must follow the proctoring guidelines outlined by the Salina Testing Center. All students must submit a proctor agreement, which must be approved prior to their exam date.
Proctoring Services - Student Access Center
Student enrolled in courses at Kansas State who require testing with accommodation are directed to contact the Student Access Center in Holton Hall room 202.
Proctoring Services - K-State's Testing Programs and Services
The office of Testing Programs and Services offers exam proctoring services to any individual who possesses valid and current state or government identification. Clients choosing to receive proctoring services at this center will be required to do so under the terms and conditions of the test center.
A copy of the terms and conditions can be found on the Testing Services Request Form and on this site under Polices and Procedures.
- Before proctoring services can be performed, a request for services must be received and processed by the test center. The following steps will apply.
- Clients desiring proctoring services will complete and submit the Testing Services Request form.
- Upon receipt, the test center will process the request by acknowledging receipt and notifying the examinee ’s instructor, school, or testing agency that the examinee has obtained a proctor from the testing office.
The examinee will
- be provided a registration number which will be used when referring to his/her request and when making a payment in the Payment Center.
- responsible for scheduling his/her appointment at least two weeks in advance of their desired test date.
- be responsible for coordinating the shipment of test materials to the test center. Testing staff is not responsible for requesting exams.
- inform the test center of any special accommodations or special testing administrations at the time of his/her request, and not later than one week in advance of the scheduled appointment to facilitate processing and approval by the test center.
The instructor/school/agency will
- complete the Kansas State Testing Center Exam Instruction Form and provide the completed form to the testing center at least 2 weeks in advance of the first test date
- provide proctoring information directly to Kansas State's, Office of Testing Programs and Services - (instructions provided by third parties will not be accepted)
- provide the test center with clear test administration instructions for each exam to be administered.
- notify the test center of exam return date, method and other return instructions before the examinee's test date.
Approved request for proctoring services in the test center is contingent on the acknowledgment of the policies and procedures of the test center. Violation of these polices and procedures will result in dismissal from the test center and possible cancellation of any test being administered. Any fees paid to the test center will be forfeited.
Requests submitted to our office less than 1 week in advance of the first requested appointment date will be assessed a last submission fee.
We strongly recommend that anyone requesting test administration or proctoring services at the Kansas State Testing Center review the test center's policies and the For Testtakers page on the site prior to submitting a request.
To request proctoring services complete and submit the Testing Services Request Form at the beginning of the semester and/or not later than two (2) weeks before the desired test date. Late requests are subject to a late processing fee.