1. K-State home
  2. »Office of Institutional Equity
  3. »Report

Office of Institutional Equity



Online Reporting Form  Complete the OIE reporting form online.


Printable Report Form (pdfPrint and complete this form to initiate the process. Deliver or mail it to the Office of Institutional Equity.

In person

Office of Institutional Equity
103 Edwards Hall
1810 Kerr Drive
785-532-6220 | TRS 711
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by appointment

Information for Confidential support in cases of sexual violence

If you're not filing a report, but would like confidential support, contact:

Center for Advocacy, Response, and Education (CARE)
206 Holton Hall

See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.

Information for Third party complaints/Responsible Employees

A third party complaint is one made by an individual who has spoken to a complainant, and who may or may not have been present when the alleged conduct occurred. A report from a third party will require OIE to encourage the complainant to come forward. If that individual refuses, OIE may have to review the allegations without the cooperation of the complainant.

See Frequently Asked Questions for more information.