Virtual open forum to discuss new Title IX regulations
On August 31, 2020, the university held an open forum to explain the new federal requirements under Title IX.
- View the archive of the open forum The New Title IX Regulation and the Impact on PPM 3010. K-State eID/password required.
- Read the new Title IX and PPM 3010 FAQs (pdf).
- View PPM 3010: Policy Prohibiting Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment, and Procedure for Reviewing Complaints.
COVID-19 and OIE
Due to the COVID-19 situation and the University's decision to move to limited operations, the Office of Institutional Equity will be operated remotely until further notice.
- If you need to report discrimination, please do so at k-state.edu/report.
- If you have business with OIE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
785-532-6220 | TRS 711 to leave a voice message.
Fostering an inclusive environment for all K-State
Kansas State University is committed to fostering a diverse student, faculty, and staff environment that is rooted in respect and fair practices. Learn more about the Office of Institutional Equity.
OIE Investigates Concerns Under the Non-Discrimination Policy- PPM 3010
PPM 3010 covers discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military status, or veteran status is prohibited. This Policy covers employees, students, applicants for employment or admission, contractors, vendors, visitors, guests, and participants in University-sponsored programs or activities.
OIE services also include compiling and educating about the Affirmative Action Plan and equal opportunity program
By 2025, Kansas State University will be recognized as one of the Top 50 nationally ranked research institutions. We will achieve this vision by recruiting and retaining a highly talented, diverse workforce and fostering excellent teaching, research and service to Kansas, the nation and the international community.