Seaton Hall serves several K-State academic departments, principally the College of Architecture, Planning and Design.
- Advancement of Women in Science and Engineering, K-State, 1011 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-6088, fax 532-2627
- Architectural Engineering and Construction Science, GE Johnson Dept. of, 2049 Seaton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5964
- Architecture, Dept. of, 1088 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-5953, fax 532-6722
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering, Dept. of, 1016 Seaton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5580, fax 532-5825
- Collaborative for Outreach, Recruitment & Engagement in STEM, 125 Seaton Hall, 532-6088
- Engineering Computing Services, College of, 0012 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-4643
- EXCITE: Exploring Science, Technology and Engineering, 1011 Seaton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6088, fax 532-2627
- Geographic Information Systems Spatial Analysis Laboratory, 1066 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-5685
- Geography, Dept. of, 1002 Seaton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6727, fax 532-7310
- GROW Project: Girls Researching Our World, 1011 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-6088, fax 532-2627
- Institute for Environmental Research, 0056 Seaton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5620, fax 532-6642
- Kansas Center for Sustainable Agriculture and Alternative Crops, 1041 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-2976, fax 532-6944
- Landscape Architecture/Regional and Community Planning, Dept. of, 1086 Seaton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5961, fax 532-6722
- Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, 1002 Seaton Hall, email@example.com, 532-6727, fax 532-7310
After construction of the original east wing in 1909, Seaton Hall expanded to add two more wings in 1922 and 1959. Today the wings surround the sizable interior court, a popular spot for studying or relaxation.
Dr. Roy A. Seaton, for whom the building was named, graduated from Kansas State College in 1904. His first academic appointment was assistant in mathematics. In 1906 he transferred to the Department of Mechanical Engineering. In 1920 he became dean of the Division of Engineering and Architecture and director of the Engineering Experiment Station.