Justin Hall is the research and teaching center of the College of Human Ecology.
- Apparel, Textiles, and Interior Design, Dept. of, 225 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-6993, fax 532-3796
- Center on Aging, 253 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5945, fax 532-5504
- Family Studies and Human Services, School of, 304 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-5510, fax 532-5505
- Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health, Department of, 213 Justin Hall, 532-5508, fax 532-3132
- Gerontology, 253 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5945, fax 532-5504
- Hoeflin Stone House Child Care Center, 303 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-3536, fax 532-3537
- Hospitality Management, Dept. of, 152 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5521, fax 532-5522
- Human Ecology, College of, 119 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-5500
- Institute for Academic Alliances - IAA, 119 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5500, fax 532-5504
- Institute for the Health and Security of Military Families, 343K Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-1490
- Institute of Personal Financial Planning, 312 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1480, fax 532-5505
- Kansas Bridges to the Future, 343N Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-5773
- Military Families, 343K Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1490
Located on the north side of Lovers Lane, this $2.12 million building opened in 1960, the first on-campus structure to be air-conditioned. On October 8, 2010, a groundbreaking for a new privately financed addition was held. The 15,000-square-foot addition will house space for student conferences and mentoring, the Personal Financial Planning Institute, student collaborative workspace and three classrooms that will accommodate more than 100 students each. The building’s Its namesake is Margaret M. Justin, who served as dean of the Division of Home Economics in 1923.