Justin Hall is the research and teaching center of the College of Human Ecology.
- Applied Human Sciences, Dept. of, 301 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5510
- Center on Aging, 253 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-5945, fax 532-5504
- Food, Nutrition, Dietetics and Health, Dept. of, 213 Justin Hall, 532-5508, fax 532-3132
- Health and Human Sciences, College of, 119 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5500
- Hoeflin Stone House Child Care Center, 303 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-3536, fax 532-3537
- Hospitality Management, Dept. of, 152 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5521, fax 532-5522
- Institute for Academic Alliances, 119 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-5500, fax 532-5504
- Institute for the Health and Security of Military Families, 343K Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1490
- Interior Design and Fashion Studies, Department of, 225 Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-6993, fax 532-3796
- Kansas Bridges to the Future, 343N Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-5773
- Military Families, 343K Justin Hall, email@example.com, 532-1490
- Personal Financial Planning, Dept. of, 343 Justin Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1480
Located on the north side of Lovers Lane, this $2.12 million building opened in 1960, the first on-campus structure to be air-conditioned. On October 8, 2010, a groundbreaking for a new privately financed addition was held. The 15,000-square-foot addition will house space for student conferences and mentoring, the Personal Financial Planning Institute, student collaborative workspace and three classrooms that will accommodate more than 100 students each. The building’s namesake is Margaret M. Justin, who served as dean of the Division of Home Economics in 1923.