With 20,000 gallons of ice cream produced here each year, the popular eatery has made a name for itself as a K-State landmark.
Built in 1963, Call Hall is named for Dr. Leland Everett Call, who joined the faculty in 1907. Call served 21 years as dean of agriculture, beginning in 1925. A year after it was built, the building became home to the K-State Dairy Processing Plant and the Dairy Bar. While more than 40 flavors of ice cream are available at Call Hall, vanilla has proven to be the most popular.