Meet Our Staff
Legal Services Attorney
- BA in Political Science for Fort Hays State University, 1979
- JD from Washburn University School of Law, 1985
- Admitted to the Kansas Bar in 1985
- Student Legal Services Attorney since 2002
- Employment History: Assistant County Attorney in Pottawatomie County, Child Support Enforcement Attorney, Criminal Defense Attorney, Private Practice
Quotes from our clients about Sarah and our services:
"Sarah Barr was very understanding and very helpful!"
"Sarah was absolutely great! I really appreciated and trusted her advice. Already passed along her information to a friend who was in the same situation!"
"Great meeting, very informative and considerate of my situation. I was able to ascertain a plan of action to process with resolving the issue in question."
"I feel so much better about my issue! This meeting was a lot easier than I anticipated. Thank you!"
"Thank you for not only providing an attorney, but a caring, empathetic one."