Who We Are
Thrive Navigators is a departmental student organization under the leadership of Lafene Health Center and Counseling Services. Members are passionate about students' emotional well-being and mental health.
The Thrive Navigators provide evidence-based education, host events, collaborate with other campus and community partners, and serve as role models to encourage fellow K-State students to make well-informed decisions regarding their health and well-being.
Thrive Navigators are dedicated to bringing awareness to mental health resources on campus as well as reducing the stigma that surrounds mental health. We will accomplish this by developing programming to address resiliency, suicide prevention, and mental health and well-being.
Recruitment is currently closed.
- Good academic and disciplinary standing
- Understand and support the purpose of the Thrive Navigators organization
- Exhibit responsibility, passion, confidence, flexibility, ability to work with others, commitment, and a high energy level
- Relate well with students and faculty
- Step 1: Complete and submit application.
- Step 2: Advisor will set up an interview once application is received.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris Bowman, Advisor, at (785) 532-6526.