Time and Leave Reporting

  • To request leave, an unclassified employee is to complete a Faculty Leave Report and submit it to the immediate supervisor for approval. These forms are to remain on file in the department.
  • To request leave, a classified employee is to submit a request for leave form to the immediate supervisor for approval.
  • Time documents are to be completed in ink, signed, dated and approved by the supervisor.

Time and leave policies and procedures are in:

Chapter 4860 Employee Leaves, Holidays, and Other Absences for Employees of Kansas State University

Student employment policies and procedures are in

Chapter 4720 Hourly Student Employees

For more information and assistance, please contact Human Capital Services 532-6277.