The Office of Institutional Research (IR) at Kansas State University serves as the official source of comprehensive information about the University and provides analytical support to the University's planning, assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Serve as the official source of institutional information for the University.
- Provide data and analytical support to the University's mission and strategic directions.
- Prepare mandatory reports required by federal and state agencies.
- Lead and coordinate assessment of student learning
- Provide support for systematic University-wide participation in planning, program review, assessment, and accreditation.
- Initiate and conduct studies, surveys and analyses in support of critical institutional endeavors.
- Develop and deploy BI tools and maintain IR information portals via user-friendly and easy accessible venues.
- Prepare reports for other internal and external stakeholders.