The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment (OIRA) at Kansas State University serves as the official source of comprehensive information about the University and provides analytical support to the University's planning, assessment, and decision-making processes.
- Serve as the official source of institutional information for the University.
- Provide data and analytical support to the University's mission and strategic directions.
- Prepare mandatory reports required by federal and state agencies.
- Lead and coordinate assessment of student learning
- Provide support for systematic University-wide participation in planning, program review, assessment, and accreditation.
- Initiate and conduct studies, surveys and analyses in support of critical institutional endeavors.
- Develop and deploy BI tools and maintain IR information portals via user-friendly and easy accessible venues.
- Prepare reports for other internal and external stakeholders.