Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
Employee Self Service or HRIS (Human Resource Information System) manages employee information, payroll, and budget data.
As a K-State employee, you can access Employee Self Service (EES) at any time to update personal information, view your paycheck and leave balances and enroll in training, benefits open enrollment and more.
HRIS Security Guidelines
- Never share your eID (K-State electronic ID) password with anyone.
- When changing your password, create a new password that is memorable but not easily guessed by someone else.
- Do not leave HRIS open on your workstation when you leave your desk. Anyone walking by could view confidential information.
- Guard the personal information of others as well as you would your own. All information in the HRIS database is confidential. K.S.A. 75-2949f states that “knowingly releasing confidential information from official records” may result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal.
- If changes are needed in your level of access, complete the HRIS Access form indicating the update. Submit the form to Jeff Hauser, HR Systems Coordinator, Human Resources 111 Dykstra Hall.
- If you forget your password, contact the iTac Help Desk at 532-7722.