1. K-State home
  2. »Human Capital Services
  3. » Time and Compensation
  4. »HRIS
  5. »Address Information

Human Capital Services

Address Information

Home Address

It is important that Human Capital Services has the correct home address and phone number for both current employees and those who have recently resigned or retired. Benefit information and employee W-2's (for employees who elect to receive paper forms) are sent to the employee's home address.

Address information may be updated through Employee Self-Service (K-State eID/password required) in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS).

Employees who resign or retire from the university should advise their department HCS liaison of their forwarding address.

Work Address

Campus address and phone number may be updated in HRIS by department HCS liaisons.  Employees should contact their liaisons to make changes.

Campus Phone Book

At the beginning of September, HCS provides Student Publications, Inc. with faculty/staff name, work address, work phone, business title or job title, home address, and home phone for the campus phone book.  This information is provided for employees in regular positions within Kansas State University and affiliated corporations.  Email addresses are provided by ITAC; student information is provided by the Registrar's Office.  Employees should follow the instructions above to review and make address changes.  

To suppress home address and phone number from the campus phone book, employees must edit their address and select on the 'Please do not print address and phone number in Campus Phone Book' checkbox.