English Proficiency Test (WildCAT English Test) Online

New students must show English Proficiency to begin university classes. You can do this with passing scores on an accepted standardized language test (for example: iBT, IELTS, etc.). If you do not have passing English test scores, you will take the English Proficiency Test (EPT) when you arrive on campus. An online test is available to take before you arrive.

Depending upon scores and admission status, students are placed in full-time intensive English classes, part-time English and academic classes, or full-time academic classes. See university standards for undergraduate or graduate students.