Multicultural Student Life
Multicultural Student Life aims to enrich your K-State experience by delivering a holistic approach to your success and development.
Students of diverse identities are empowered by cultural affirmations. We achieve this by:
- Supporting marginalized and underrepresented students.
- Providing resources and support for multicultural student groups.
- Administering culturally relevant programming.
- Offering opportunities for intercultural learning & engagement.
- Fostering an environment where every individual feels a sense of belonging.
The classroom is just one part of your K-State experience. Student involvement opportunities enrich your time at K-State and contribute to your success. K-State offers hundreds of ways to get involved, build your leadership skills and enhance cultural awareness within yourself and across campus.
Wildcats represent over one hundred cultures and identities and provide global perspectives that contribute to the K-State culture. Connect with multicultural student organizations committed to promoting diversity and a culture of inclusion.
Kevin Santos Flores
Director, Multicultural Student Life
021 Morris Family Multicultural Student Center
Program Coordinator, Multicultural Student Life
022 Morris Family Multicultural Student Center