1. K-State home
  2. »Directories
  3. »Housing Units


Directory changes
  • For how to change your student or employee data, see the People Directory FAQ.
Other directories

Housing Units

This directory lists the residence halls associated with Housing and Dining Services as well as K-State's scholarship houses. All phone numbers are in the 785 area code unless otherwise specified.