K-State marks

Request a Wordmark

Don't yet have what you need? We've got you covered.

Retail use or for the use of an external partner

If you need a university wordmark for retail use or to share with an external partner, please contact the director of Trademark Licensing at logos@k-state.edu, 785-532-6269.

University use

Whether you simply need the Division of Communications and Marketing to provide you with an existing wordmark for your college/department/unit or you need one created, please fill out the form below. We will respond as quickly as possible with any follow-up questions if needed.

Please let us know below what wordmark(s) you need. We can provide you with the general university wordmark or a wordmark specific to your unit. Please be as specific as possible with your request to ensure timeline delivery.

Example:  I need the general university wordmark, a College of Agriculture wordmark, and a Department of Agricultural Economics wordmark.

Please let us know what version (layout) of the wordmark(s) you will require. If you are not familiar with the options presented, please refer to the university brand guide.

Please share below the planned use(s) for the wordmarks you are requesting. This helps us ensure we are indeed giving you the most appropriate mark for your needs.

Common wordmark uses may include use in a PowerPoint presentation, for a poster or flyer, etc.