K-State's event calendar
- Events entered here will be included on the full K-State event calendar and possibly the homepage calendar unless Private is selected in the upper left column.
- Note: Research and Extension local unit events will not automatically display on the university calendar.
- With that in mind, be sure the Title of your events are clear and can stand alone in a university calendar listing.
- Don't recreate central events, such as first day of classes, State Fair or All-University Open House, in your calendar. Those events should be listed in the calendar by their owner (Registrar's Office, Research and Extension, etc.). Find the event you want to list in the All Events list and Add to Calendars using the Actions on the right.
- If you are co-sponsoring an event, communicate with the other sponsor about who will add the event to the calendar and take ownership (editing rights).
- Don't duplicate time, date or location information in the title or description fields.