Localist - K-State's event calendar
Getting started with Localist
Be sure to review the tips before adding events to the calendar.
Logging In to Localist
- Navigate to the calendar system:
- Click the Log In link located within the content of the page, not the Sign In link the Header.
- Click Login with School ID.
- Sign in with your eID and password on the K-State Single Sign On screen
When logging into Localist for the first time, you will be asked to enter your name and email address. In the email form field, enter your email address ending with @k-state.edu instead of @ksu.edu. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding events to your calendar
- From the profile drop down, select Calendar Admin
- From the Events dropdown, choose Add Event
- Select a required Start Date. You can enter dates in a variety of formats, such as 3/24/2019, Tomorrow, or Wednesday.
- Typing an location name will auto-suggest locations. Be sure and select a location that's already been entered into the system. You can select the Use: option if one doesn't exist.
- Create the Event by clicking the Save Changes button.