Apply for Officer Positions
We currently have all officer positions filled for the 2022-2023 term. Please check back in April 2023 for open positions for the next academic term.
Who can apply?
Students who will be enrolled at K-State during the next academic term. The officer positions are a 1-year commitment.
- Become a student leader to help foster multicultural relationships between international and domestic students
- Great resume builder (applying for future jobs, internships, and even scholarships)
- Gain experience in a student organization with a leadership role. For more information about International Buddies CLICK HERE.
How to apply?
When the application is available, it will be displayed here! You will need to include a 1 page, double-spaced Statement of Interest in the online application.
- Perform duties outlined in your position description
- Willingness to interact and connect with a culturally diverse student body
- Attend biweekly officer meetings (day/time will be determined once all officers have been selected)
- Help plan and attend International buddies events (3 to 4 events are organized each semester)
Please contact International Buddies Staff Advisor, David Hebing, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 785-532-6448.