1. K-State home
  2. »Australia
  3. »For Australians

Australia Initiatives

Information for Australians

Australians who are interested in applying for a Fulbright scholarship to conduct research at Kansas State University can apply directly with the Australian-American Fulbright Commission. Applicants must receive a letter of endorsement from the respective dean or department head at Kansas State University. This letter must be submitted with the Fulbright application.

Learn about Fulbright opportunities at Kansas State University (PPT).


Australian student Damien Downes completes his Ph.D. at Kansas State University

View the video to get an Aussie point-of-view of the educational experience offered at K-State.