Campus Involvement Day featuring St. Isidore’s Catholic Student Center
Dr. Pat Bosco, vice president for student life and dean of students, and Father Gale Hammerschmidt, pastor and chaplain at St. Isidore’s Catholic Student Center, invite high school juniors and seniors to a special day to explore how K-State Catholic students become involved through their faith.
The morning of the day will include a daily mass, as well as the opportunity to meet the St. Isidore’s staff and get a more in-depth look at how K-State students grow in their Catholic faith. The rest of the day, students will have the opportunity to discuss academic interests with a K-State faculty or staff member and hear the latest information about admissions, residence halls and much more! Take a tour of campus and enjoy lunch in the newly renovated Kramer Dining Center.
Friday, February 15, 2019
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. beginning at St. Isidore’s Catholic Center
711 Denison Avenue
Manhattan, KS 66502
Registration is closed.
$20 per student and $15 for each parent, family member, or guest, which covers program materials, parking, and lunch.
Please note: In the event of inclement weather, we encourage you to check the K-State website for event updates. Events will be cancelled if K-State is closed. If an event is cancelled for any reason, we will contact you via email. We ask that you use your best judgment when choosing to travel to campus in inclement weather.
This event will begin at St. Isidore’s Catholic Student Center.
Welcome to K-State and St. Isidore’s
Mass, meet St. Isidore’s staff and information session on how to get involved
Lunch and residence hall tour
Optional send-off reception at St. Isidore's (on your own)
We're here to help! Call us or send us an email:
Kansas State University
Berney Family Welcome Center
705 N. 17th St.
Manhattan, KS 66506
- Event registration will close 72 business hours before the event.
- K-State reserves the right to close registration early if an event fills to capacity prior to the 72-business-hour deadline.
- In the event of inclement weather, we encourage you to check the K-State website for event updates. Events will be canceled if K-State is closed.
- If an event is canceled for any reason, we will contact you via email.
- We ask that you use your best judgment when choosing to travel to campus in inclement weather.
- Refund requests for events must be made before the 72-business-hour time period.