1. K-State home
  2. »Admissions
  3. »Transfer Equivalency

Office of Undergraduate Admissions

Transfer equivalency

We have established this site to help you understand the transferability of courses and the policies of Kansas State University .  To make the best use of the site, make sure you have a complete list of courses, with course numbers. This tool is to be used as a guide. The transferability of courses and how they are applied to specific majors can change without notice.

Search course by course

Search for Transfer Equivalency for in-state, out-of-state, and international course by course.

Search by course

Transfer Equivalency Course by Course
  • The fact that a course appears in the list does not guarantee that the course will apply as transfer credit in your individual major.

  • After you are accepted to K-State we will officially evaluate your transcripts. Apply as early as possible as some courses take time to evaluate. 

  • If the course or school you are looking for is not on the list, we will evaluate those courses after you have been admitted to K-State. Keep in mind, K-State does not accept any courses for degree credit that are remedial, vocational, or technical in nature.

  • Just because the course may transfer to K-State does not mean that it will fulfill a requirement. Also, the fact that a class from your current or former school is listed does not guarantee that the school currently offers the course or plans to offer the course in the future.

Search by curriculum

Search by major for curriculum guides.

Search by curriculum

Request information

Apply today

Meet your rep