April 22, 2013
"Grading in iSIS" sessions available April and May
"Grading in iSIS" training sessions are now available for K-State employees who enter student grades. Registration for the training is done through HRIS Self Service. Four training sessions will be offered between April 30 and May 9. All sessions are in Fairchild 9.
To register for a session:
1. Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
2. In the left side menu, click "Employee Self Service."
3. Click "Learning and Development."
4. Click "KSU Training Enrollment."
5. In the "Course Name" field, type iSIS and then click "Search" for a list of possible courses.
6. Next to "iSIS: Grading in iSIS" (course number WS0029), click "View Available Sessions."
7. Click the desired session number. On the next screen, click "Continue."
8. Confirm the date and time of the training session. Also at this time, feel free to enter any comments. These comments will be sent to you, your supervisor, your department personnel specialist, and employee relations and training. Click "Submit" to complete the registration process.
9. Click "OK" to close the confirmation screen.
10. Sign out from HRIS.
If you are unable to attend a session for Grading in iSIS, please contact Fred Darkow at 532-3138 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss training availability.